Family Photo 2015

Family Photo 2015

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Take my Back to Oklahoma Series

So this year for our vacation, the Gage family is returning to the heartland of America. I am talking about OOOOOOOOOOOOOOK-lahoma! Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains. Even as I am typing this entry, we are in the beautiful city of Yukon, OK.
The next three entries will be devoted to our adventures in the great state of our beginnings. Be prepared to laugh, get a little misty eyed and do a double take. I am sure that there will be many stories to tell, so I will try to keep it brief. Here is a teaser:

Today was Extended Gage Family day! After our dinner-which had some really good food-we went to my great aunt's house! As we were turning down her street, you could hear the laughter of children. And as we drew closer to Aunt Lou's house, we could see my cousins playing in the street....on my aunt's hover rounds (notice the plural). Who would have thought a group of kids could have so much fun? That is until the batteries ran out!

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. um, exsqueeze me. Comin' to Tulsa?!? I got to see Christy a few weeks ago. Your turn!

    ReplyDelete