Family Photo 2015

Family Photo 2015

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Statements by Keller: Chocolate Dreams

The other day, Ashley was telling me about the conversation she and Keller had in the car the other day. Even though I was not there to hear it, I still needed to share it with you! The conversation takes place after school on the way home:
ASHLEY: Keller how was school today?
KELLER: Fine! Ugh, is daddy going to be at home or at church?
ASHLEY: I will be at the church.
KELLER: Well, when I grow up I am going to be just like daddy!
ASHLEY: You are? Well that is very nice!
KELLER: Yes!!! I am going to be Dark Chocolate, just like daddy!!!

If you do not understand the humor of this message, I encourage you to go back and ready the previous statement by Keller, which refers to us as the chocolate family. Some people think I should compile all these stories and phrases and publish a book. A working title has already been submitted..."Through the Eyes of Keller"

No comments:

Post a Comment