Family Photo 2015

Family Photo 2015

Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Tweet?


So last night was the first time in 2 years that we actually walked the neighborhood to collect candy! It was really a great time! And it brought back a lot of memories of me and my cousins hitting the streets of Midwest City, Oklahoma to fill our bags.
But here's the deal! I was out with my son, and his best friends Nathaniel and Lucas. Keep in mind that Nathaniel is 11 and Lucas is 13 or 14 (i can't remember)You know the conversations was really interesting. Between collecting candy,dodging cars,and stranger danger, I found myself laughing at these goofy kids. So instead of me trying to retell the stories, listed below are some of the tweets from our epic Halloween journey.

-Headed 2 the Parker's 2 enjoy the evening! #smores
-Is loving the fact that @expert_fisher is comparing the heaviness of his trick or treat bag with the 11 yr old & 4 yr old.
-TOO FUNNY! @expert _fisher just got yelled at by some dirty old man!
-With my phone and ring tones in hand, i have decided 2 be the black Justin beiber for Halloween! #babybabybabyOhhhh
-From the mouth of Nathaniel Parker "A man's gotta do, what a man's gotta itch," that is all i can tell u! #tmi
-Considered walking up 2 a door that had a confederate flag in the yard! #dixiegonebad

Overall it was a great night! Good Fellowship with Great people!
RG

No comments:

Post a Comment