Family Photo 2015

Family Photo 2015

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year


Once more we gather to celebrate the dawn of a New Year. The birth of a new day! As much as I enjoy the beginning of the New Year, as a Christian, I rejoice that we don't need a new year to start over, and start a new. Through salvation, redemption, and grace, our lives have been made new. Praise the Lord!!!!
I do not know what kind of year you had in 2010. I can assume that there were some milestones and some hardships. There were moments of joy and maybe some moments of sadness. But I hope you will take heart by the words from the book of Isaiah:
"Do not call to mind the former things, Or ponder things of the past. "Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert." (Isaiah 43:18-19)
I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see what God has in store for this coming year. On behalf of my family, May God richly bless you in 2011!

RG

No comments:

Post a Comment