Family Photo 2015

Family Photo 2015

Friday, February 24, 2012

Statements by Keller: Rolling in the Deep!

It is no surprise that our son has great taste in music. When we lived in Florida, he was notorious for taking our iPods and listening to his favorite songs. There were even a couple of times when he discovered how to purchase his own songs on itunes.
Anyway, the other night, we were watching Adele sing on The Grammys(please don't judge me...that was the only performance he watched). By the end of her performance he was already humming the melody of the chorus. After that, I figured he would have forgotten the song...until tonight.
I walked into our bedroom to find that he had found my ipod...the following conversation took place:

Me: Keller what are doing?
Keller: listening to your ipod!
Me: What are you listening too?
Keller: (silent)
Me: KELLER what are you listening too?
Keller: Dad...can you please be quiet...I'm just rolling in the deep.
Me: excuse me?
Keller: you know (now singing in his best Adele voice) Rolling in the deeeeeeeeeeeep!

I think Adele is a great singer and performer. This is a whole lot better then him trying to sing another Justin Beiber song!

RG

No comments:

Post a Comment