Family Photo 2015

Family Photo 2015

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Is this thing on?!?!?!?!?!

It's been over three years since I opened a compose box on this blog....THREE YEARS! I would like to thank all 2 of my fans for being so patient and waiting for me to dive back in to this magical world of writing! I know you what you are thinking "Where have you been?"...am I right?!?!?! Well, I could type some big long beautiful justification for my absence, but the truth...I just got busy and I got scared. The busy is of course with ministry, music, chasing God and four children...the list goes on. Being scared came from the fear that someone wasn't going to like what I had to say. I mean, let's be honest, we have become somewhat sensitive nowadays...I'm pretty sure the font and font size on this blog has already offended 12 people! But it's all good, I'm gonna keep typing! I was also scared about missing the moments that were happening in my life. And so, I packed it away; not sure if I would ever darken the door of the blogging world. But then the other day, a real person told me that they missed my stories and "truly a Facebook status is not space for you to share!" And so I've been praying about it and I feel empowered to share. But here's the thing. My hope and my desire is that as I share the funny failures of parenting journey, some dad out may not feel so alone. As I share worship songs, a reader will be reminded of the hope they have in Christ. And so, here's to the journey...thanks for coming along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment