Family Photo 2015

Family Photo 2015

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Take a Moment Tuesday

So in keeping with my new found gratitude, I decided to create a new campaign. I am calling it "Take a moment" Tuesdays. I was inspired by the twitter topic #ThankfulThurs. The challenge is to encourage people to do someone out of the ordinary every Tuesday! So today I threw it out there on my facebook page...and I was amazed by the response! Here are a couple of responses!

"Bought lunch for the entire office" - Jeff A.
"I gave $5.00 to a homeless man on the street today."- Melissa R.
"I gave someone a ride today who was walking on base in the rain." - Michael M.

It is so exciting to know that people still care about people! What about me you asked? Today I assisted a mother of 3 load her children in car while the fourth child was sick, and I cleaned the coffee pots for the evening AA group meeting.

I love when people give for no reason. Imagine the impression and the seed you are planting in the minds of the people you are taking a moment to help! I look forward to this journey with you!

RG

No comments:

Post a Comment