Family Photo 2015

Family Photo 2015

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ten on Ten: 1st Edition

The other day I was reading the blog of a lady that attends our church. She had this link called 10 on 10. After reading and looking at all her pictures, it sounded like something that I would love to try. Of course, I started this at 3pm...which meant, I needed to stay up until midnight to capture all ten pictures. But I confess that it is really hard to remember a picture every hour. So I am proud to say that I remembered 6 out of 10...the other pictures are from events that happened over the past couple of weeks. Here are the Ten on Ten instructions: Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments. Then share your beauty with us on the 11th! And now...my TEN on TEN! 1. I think it may be time for an office intervention! 2. This is what happens your two year old decided that she does not want to take a nap during the summer. 3. Driving down Main Street Hutchinson! I promise I was at a red light when I took this shot! 4.Keller getting ready to make a base it! Today was his last day of tee ball! It was...an interesting season! 5. Found this great Dresser for Kerrington's Room! This could be pinterest worthy! Please note the sides of the drawers...a great touch! 6. Friends helping friends! Getting the nursery reading for the Gage twins! 7. Sometimes you just have to let your hair down!
8. So stinkin' cute...don't you think?
9. Ten days and counting!
10. A legacy of letters. These are the journals that I have started for each of the Gage kids!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this idea...may have to use it in the future!
    THAT dresser is DeFiNitElY Pinterest worthy!! LOVE the sides of the drawers!! ANd those journals...what a wonderful idea! Wish I had done that for my kids. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete