Family Photo 2015

Family Photo 2015

Friday, May 7, 2010

First Fridays: 262.0...taking small steps

Ihave to be honest and say that accountability is hard! In this case, I feel like accountability is very embarrassing! I have to keep reminding myself that this journey is not just about the physical results. Of course this month was harder then usual because of all the extra events happening like Easter, 50th Anniversary planning. Let alone the normal events of my life...work, children and so on. But the problem has been that I have not set up a routine for living...this includes my spiritual life as well. So this week, I am creating a new routine for my daily living that will be better balanced. I know that sometimes my work can be consuming at times. And knowing my personality, I will keep working until something is done and completed. But I am going to take the small victory that was achieved this month. In the past, during high stress times, I would find myself eating very poorly...and a lot of fast food. But this time was different! Even though there were moments we had to eat out, I was aware of the amount of food I was eating. Also during these times, I manage to gain more weight.But asu can see there were a couple of ounces lost. So I will keep this small victory with the reminder that in our shaping and molding by God will always take time!

No comments:

Post a Comment