Family Photo 2015

Family Photo 2015

Monday, August 16, 2010

Brown Sugar Boutique

It all started the day we found out we were having a daughter! The hair bow obsession was in full force...and there was nothing I could do about it, except go along on the ride! And now here we are six months later at the grand opening of my wife's new company, Brown Sugar Boutique.



I probably say this a lot, but I am the luckiest man in the world! My wife is totally awesome and amazing! She never ceases to amaze me. And now, you can experience her creativity through these wonderful custom made hair bows and accessories. You can see our beautiful model showing some items and additional products! I encourage you to check out the website at http://www.brown-sugar-boutique.com/ Did I mention there is a grand opening sale?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment