Family Photo 2015

Family Photo 2015

Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Blogger Anniversary

I cannot believe that I have been doing this Blogger thing for a year! Words cannot describe how up lifting this experience has been for me. Actually, I guess words can describe since this is a blog post! lol I have been encouraged by so many friends and family. In fact, I did not really realize how many people were reading these postings!
As many of you know I have been on a fast this month and one of the things I was convicted about the use of technologies like facebook, twitter, and even blogger. I think we all know that our words really can be powerful. whether we like it or not, our words create action....both good and bad. All the social networking, blogging and Internet outlets have given us as Christians a huge opportunity to be light in the world. So my challenge in this next blogging chapter is to continue to encourage, hope to inspire, but to always remind people that they are not walking their journey alone.

Happy Reading Everyone!

RG

No comments:

Post a Comment