Family Photo 2015

Family Photo 2015

Saturday, August 7, 2010

First Fridays: 259.2

July felt like a very long month. Before we left on vacation was at set a goal to lose 3lbs while I was in Oklahoma. Instead of losing those 3lbs, I gained them. But I am glad that I am starting August at my former weight. I was proud of myself for doing some form of exercise while I was there. Looking back on it, it was a little defeating because that Braum's Ice Cream was so good.
I am looking forward to August, because it means the return of a routine. Summer is so carefree and that translates in what you eat. But the thing I am discovering about myself is that because I love sweets so much, I need to cut them out. I am not at the point that I can say that it is safe for me to have a little every once in a while. Because that leads me to eating more of it. So this month I am focusing more time on my food intake (especially the sweets) and making my workouts more intense. I am sure there will be funny gym stories.

My weight lost goal for this month is set for 8lbs!

How is your journey?

RG

No comments:

Post a Comment